Here are the details of the position:
Full time CDI
Our company :
Teem Photonics is a dynamic SME based in Meylan (near Grenoble), founded in 1998. It is the world leader in its 2 main activities:
- Passively Q-switched microlasers
- Photonics Integrated Circuits, based on the Ion Exchange technology
Teem Photonics’ products are used in a variety of industrial and biphotonics applications.
95 % of the company’s turnover is resulting from exports.
Teem Photonics is looking for an International Sales Representative / Engineer - Laser, to support the growth of its laser activity.
Position Description :
Within the Sales and Marketing Department, your role is to drive and steer customer requests/projects/ existing business, so to manage and develop the customer relationship as well as to connect to all internal departments for all customer needs.
Your sales area is global.
Your main missions are the following:
- technical, commercial and general sales-related communication with mainly industrial OEM-customers, but also distributors and research customers
- active, self-driven and solution-targeted communication with international customers
- prospect and retain new customers
- coordination and caretaking for customer projects in the designated area
- company internal communication about customer projects with responsibility for the progress of these activities.
- creation of quotations, order clarification and contract management
- creation of forecasts, customer activity reports, project reports and usage of other sales tools
- support on national & international trade shows (1-2 / year)
- performing national & international customer visits (max 10% of time)
- coordination of internal activities within the whole team (R&D, production, administration)
- support the marketing team, R&D, production and administration on sales and customer-related topics
Location: Meylan or home office, rather close to Headoffice
Education : You have at least successfully completed a "Licence" (or bac +3) -degree in a scientific or technical field, preferably in a "photonics"-related sector
Experience: min 3-5 years of experience in sales of lasers and/or optics
Skills: Talented in dealing with demanding, international OEM-customers
Good intercultural competencies
Very good English language skills MANDATORY, written and verbal
Safe handling of all common MS Office programs
Qualities: Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, strong communication skills and high customer orientation, good team spirit
Compensation : fixed + bonus
Benefits :profit sharing plan (“plan d`intéressement”)
Please send your application (ONLY IN ENGLISH) at the following address email@example.com
Applications in French won't be considered